26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
Charterhouse gears up for Bristol Show
20 January 2015
Auctioneer Charterhouse is set to hold an exciting auction full of intriguing machines at the Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show in February.
The show takes place on the weekend of February 7-8, 2015, at the Royal Bath and West showground in Shepton Mallet.
Charterhouse has already confirmed some of the lots which will go to auction, including a 1961 Velocette Venom and a 1987 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Trike.
• Further auction details, including previews of lots, can be found at www.charterhouse-motorcycle.blogspot.co.uk
Current Issue: Feb/Mar 2015
• Mick Lumb's Series 1 Race Replica
• Win a Rock Oil package worth £75
• MotoLambretta: The V-twin Racer
• Winter Riding Guide • Vespa decoke made simple
• Mod at the movies: An evenng with Franc Roddam
• Zen & the art of tyre pressures
• Buying Used: Things to watch out for
• The TV175 in detail • Scooterama!
• Next issue on sale: March 15, 2015